CUNY Financial Aid Information
- 2021-2022 Pell Award Chart
- Guide to Financial Aid on CUNYfirst
- Funding Your College Education
- CUNYfirst - Financial Aid Brochure
- Paying for College Audio - Video Presentation
- Financial Aid Calculator
- CUNY - COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
Federal Student Aid
- FAFSA on the WEB - File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Get an IRS Tax Transcript
- Student Aid on the Web - The U.S. Department of education website for choosing a college, funding an education etc.
- Federal Direct Loans - Information about the Federal Direct Loan Program
- Direct Loan Servicing Online - Students with Direct Loan debt can make loan payments, manage their accounts and apply for deferments etc.
- National Student Loan Data System - Students can access their federal grant and student loan history.
- Create an FSA ID/Manage My FSA ID - The FSA ID replaced the Federal Student Aid PIN on May 10, 2015. An FSA ID is required for many federal government websites including filing a FAFSA on the Web, gaining access to student loan history and making electronic Federal Direct Loan payments.
New York State Aid
- New State Higher Education Services Corporation - Information on New York State grants and scholarships.
Other Helpful Websites
National Student Clearinghouse - The National Student Clearinghouse offers services to assist students to track their student loans and obtain verification of their in-school status.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services - Created as a separate bureau by the Homeland Security Act of 2002, USCIS allows the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to improve the administration of benefits and immigration services for applicants by exclusively focusing on immigration and citizenship services.
Selective Service System - Register online, request a replacement card, confirm registration.
Social Security Administration - Request a replacement card, benefits information.
Last Updated: 01/12/2022 15:26