College Assistant Benefits
Here is a snapshot of the eligibility requirements for health benefits:
- You must work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- You must be appointed for a minimum of 500 hours for the fiscal year.
- You must complete a 90 day waiting period.
If you meet the above criteria, please contact the Benefits Coordinator Kristina Seecharran at 212-650-6347 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For College Assistants ONLY:
- IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!!
- Benefits Summary
- Health Insurance Benefits
- 2019 Basic Plan and Optional Rider Rate Sheet
- Welfare Fund Benefits
- Retirement Benefits, Voluntary Tax-Deferred Annuity (TDA) Plans and 457(b) Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts Program
- Voluntary Benefits
- Time and Leave Summary- College Assistants
DC 37 Tuition Reibursement -DC 37-Website
Eligible College Assistants are able to take advantage of DC 37's tuition fee waiver. Preliminary requirements are:
- Work at minimum 17 1/2 hours per week; 70 hours per month
- Be eligible when the semester begins to receive the benefit
- Receive a "P" or "S" grade, or a grade of "C" or better