College Assistant Benefits
Here is a snapshot of the eligibility requirements for health benefits:
You must work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
You must be appointed for a minimum of 500 hours for the fiscal year.
You must complete a 90 day waiting period.
If you meet the above criteria, please contact the Benefits Coordinator Kristina Seecharran at 212-650-6347 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
College Assistant Benefit Booklet. You can also contact DC 37 at 212-815-1234.
For College Assistants ONLY:
- Benefits Summary
- Health Insurance Benefits
- July 2021 Basic Plan and Optional Rider Rate Sheet
- Welfare Fund Benefits
- Retirement Benefits, Voluntary Tax-Deferred Annuity (TDA) Plans and 457(b) Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts Program
- Voluntary Benefits
- Time and Leave Summary- College Assistants
- DC 37 Services
- Sign Up as a DC 37 Member
- DC 37 Benefits
DC 37 Tuition Reibursement -DC 37-Website
Eligible College Assistants are able to take advantage of DC 37's tuition fee waiver. Preliminary requirements are:
- Work at minimum 17 1/2 hours per week; 70 hours per month
- Be eligible when the semester begins to receive the benefit
- Receive a "P" or "S" grade, or a grade of "C" or better
Last Updated: 01/19/2022 09:32