Person of Interest
Employees who need access to CUNYfirst for their day-to-day job functions, but are not paid via tax-levy funds, must be entered into CUNYfirst as a Person of Interest - POI (This applies to employees of the Research Foundation, 21st Century Foundation, etc…)
New Person of Interest Entries
Please be advised that POIs that are on RF CUNY payroll are automatically entered into CUNYfirst as a POI. All other POIs requests are now entered through the secure transfer system https://bit.ly/ccnyhrsecureportal.
1. Complete an PAF with the Person of Interest's information on the secure online portal.
2. A written detailed justification signed by the department head will be required to be submitted via the secure online portal. Please list the CUNYfirst access/roles needed (Campus Solutions, Procurement, and Finance) and the funding source for the employee.
3. The department must submit a government issue ID via the portal for POI's that have never been on City College's tax-levy payroll.
1. Complete a PAF indicating the new appointment dates.
1. Complete a PAF indicating the date of termination.
Please note: If employee has never been placed on City College's tax-levy payroll, a government issue ID will need to be submitted along with the PAF for POI.
The department must notify Human Resources when the employee separates from the College.
Last Updated: 08/08/2023 11:58