Worker's Compensation

Reporting Injuries and Accidents:

CUNY schools are mandated by law to report all injuries and accidents to its insurance carrier, The New York City Law Department- Workers Compensation Division. The Workers Compensation Division processes all claims of injuries and accidents.

It is imperative that in the event of an injury or an accident, the employee contacts the Public Safety Office (x-6911) and must notify their supervisor. In addition, the employee must notify their Human Resources Generalist according to their title within 10 days of injury.

Erica Stephens
Associate Director of HR for Teaching Instructional Staff Services
Tel: 212.650.7506

Shamaya Green
HR Generalist for Classified Staff Services
Tel: 212.650.6065

The Workers Compensation Liaison will provide you with the following forms:

Once all the forms have been completed, the forms will be forwarded to the New York City Law Department - Workers Compensation Division.

Last Updated: 05/16/2024 11:59