Non-Tax Levy Supplement Process and Procedures:
Whenever a department would like to issue a non-tax levy payment to an employee already on tax levy payroll approval is required. To obtain approval the following procedures must be followed:
- Complete a Non-Tax Levy Supplement Request Form. The form must be signed by the dean or vice president.
- Submit the request form along with a justification and copy of the funding source agreement to the President’s Office at email@example.com
- Once the President’s approval/signature is obtained, submit the form, justification, and funding source agreement to the Office of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Office of Human Resources will notify the department once final approval is obtained.
- Upon receipt of final approval, a Disbursement Request Form and PAF should be submitted via secure transfer to Financial Accounting and Payroll Services
For additional information regarding the CUNY Non-Tax Levy Supplement Payment Policy , please follow the link below:
CUNY Memo: Non-Tax Levy Supplement Payments Policy
For questions regarding the Non-Tax Levy Supplement Request Procedures contact HR at email@example.com
For questions regarding the payment process contact Payroll Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: 12/14/2022 12:29