All full-time (excluding ECP) and part-time, employees who have served at least twelve months with CCNY,
and with satisfactory attendance and performance, are eligible to be nominated.
Winners will be selected per academic year. The individual winners will receive a plaque to be awarded at the
Annual Employee Recognition Ceremony on May 16, 2023
- Any faculty, staff, student, or member of The City College community can nominate someone for the S.T.A.R. Award. No self-nominations.
- Fill out the form completely. Please describe specific examples of the employee’s qualities and/or actions that meet the entire S.T.A.R. criterion.
- Please submit the nomination webform by Friday, March 3, 2023
- All nominations will be reviewed by Human Resources for eligibility.
- Nominations will be reviewed by the President’s S.T.A.R. Award Selection Committee for award consideration.
- President selects final winner(s).
Nominations for the President’s S.T.A.R. Award should be made for individuals who meet all of the following criteria:
- Performs exemplary service which enhances the mission of his/her department/division and the overall mission of the college
- Performs outstanding service to the campus community at large
- Displays team player work ethic
- Works across departments/divisions to improve work processes
- Enhances work environment for co-workers
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Takes initiative
- Finds creative and new innovative ways to solve problems or improve service
- Volunteers to represent the college outside his/her regular job duties
- Achieves high productivity
- Exhibits excellent customer service
Last Updated: 01/11/2023 12:47