Maintenance and Minor Repairs

Services Requests for maintenance or minor repairs, such as replacing a light bulb, adjusting the temperature in a room or repairing a broken plumbing fixture, may be submitted through our web-based work order system.

Each department has an assigned facilitator.  Check with the staff member in your department who is responsible for submitting service requests using our work request system.  If you do not know who your department's facilitator is, please contact Facilities Services at (212) 650-8675.

Last Updated: 08/13/2023 22:53