Facilities Management is responsible for supporting the CCNY community with the design, operation and maintenance of campus buildings, grounds and infrastructure.
- Designing and effectuating in-house building renovations
- Managing CUNY / DASNY capital projects on behalf CCNY
- Operating the campus boiler and chiller plants
- Maintaining the campus heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Assisting the campus community in meeting our Environmental, Health and Safety regulatory obligations
- Maintaining the building and grounds
- Producing signs and banners
- Sending, receiving and distributing mail and packages throughout the campus
- Asset management control for the entire campus
- Facilities provides transportation and trip requests on an availability basis.
- Please review the trip/transportation request form for details and instructions.
Dear Campus Community,
We are happy to announce that we will be resuming regular shuttle bus service on Wednesday, August 25th, 2021.
The shuttle buses typically do continuous loops running north and south stopping at the following locations:
Marshak building at Convent Avenue
145th street and St. Nicholas Avenue
NAC building at Convent Avenue
124th -125th street and St. Nicholas Avenue
135th street and Convent Avenue (northbound stop only)
Shuttle service typically operates on the days that classes are scheduled, and does not operate on holidays, days when classes are cancelled and during inter-sessions.
Here is a look ahead at the holidays and days with no classes scheduled. There will be no daytime shuttle service on the following days:
Friday, February 11, 2022
Monday, February 21, 2022
Friday, April 15 - Friday April 22, 2022
Tuesday, May 24, 2022 is the last day for Spring 2022 shuttle service and will resume in the summer of 2022
The Shuttle runs on Monday’s through Friday from 7:00am to 10:00pm and arrives every 20 minutes.
Currently, there are no applications or websites available that can track when the next bus is arriving.
The shuttle bus stops on West 124th Street and St. Nicholas avenue in front of the MCU Bank.
The shuttle bus also stops on West 145th Street and St. Nicholas avenue by the train station under the scaffolding.
On campus, the shuttle bus stops right in front of the NAC Building when going towards West 124th street and it stops in front of the Marshak Building when going towards West 145th street.”
Please note that all passengers are mandated to wear masks at all times on the shuttle bus, and must be prepared to show CCNY ID upon request.
Questions regarding shuttle service? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 650-8696
Department of Facilities Management
160 Convent Avenue
New York, NY 10031
Hours of Operation: 8:00am-4:30pm