Facilities Management is responsible for supporting the CCNY community with the design, operation and maintenance of campus buildings, grounds and infrastructure.
- Designing and effectuating in-house building renovations
- Managing CUNY / DASNY capital projects on behalf CCNY
- Operating the campus boiler and chiller plants
- Maintaining the campus heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Assisting the campus community in meeting our Environmental, Health and Safety regulatory obligations
- Maintaining the building and grounds
- Producing signs and banners
- Sending, receiving and distributing mail and packages throughout the campus
- Asset management control for the entire campus
- Facilities provides transportation and trip requests on an availability basis.
- Please review the trip/transportation request form for details and instructions.
160 Convent Avenue
New York, NY 10031
Hours of Operation: 8:00am-4:30pm