Corporations and foundations play a vibrant role in the academic programs and community life at City College. From student scholarships to faculty research, corporate and foundation partners can support City College's mission of providing the highest quality education and advancing academia in a variety of ways.
Current funding priorities and naming opportunities include:
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Graduate Research Fellowships
- College Retention and Completion Initiatives, such as the Community College Transition and Preparation Program
- Technology Innovation Fund
- Student Internships
- Capital Constructions and Improvements
- Event Sponsorship
We would welcome the opportunity to explore other forms of partnership, including research collaborations with faculty. We could also assist with making additional resources at City College available to supporters, such as faculty consultation, education programs, and participation in special events.
Contact for Giving
Manager, Foundations & Corporate Relations
The Foundations for City College
(21st Century Foundation & The City College Fund)
E: %email@example.com " rel="nofollow"> firstname.lastname@example.org