The CCNY Emergency Funds Program
Due to the Covid-19 crisis, many of our students experience unforeseen hardships that impact their ability to remain enrolled and pay for school expenses. In response, City College provides financial assistance for immediate and current emergency situations.
We thank our alumni and friends for the incredible support of our CCNY scholars in this unprecedented time. If you consider making a gift to this fund, you can choose “Emergency Fund” as a drop-down menu in our online giving form.
Your gift to the emergency funds program helps City College provide support for:
- Loss of childcare
- Recent and temporary loss of student job(s)
- Medical bills for uninsured necessary appointments, accidents, or surgery
- Travel home for illness or death in the immediate family
- Homelessness due to loss of housing, for student and family dependents
- Money to purchase groceries
- Transportation bills
Information for students: All students must provide the appropriate supporting documents in order for an application to be processed. Student requests are unique and are being evaluated and carefully and confidentially.