The Bernard and Anne Spitzer School of Architecture is the premier public school of architecture in New York City, opening the door to talented individuals from all backgrounds. Your support is what allows our students and faculty to move the field of architecture toward new and interesting directions.
Philanthropy enables us to take an important position in the constellation of architecture schools in New York and the surrounding regions. It allows us to attract top faculty, initiate timely programs, and invest in vital resources, such as access to cutting-edge technology and equipment, that set the Spitzer School apart.
And you can be a part of this transformation. Make a gift today to join our efforts to produce an invigorated and re-imagined set of ideas for architecture of today. It is an exciting moment for our School, for New York City and for the art of architecture as we begin to reevaluate and reinvent the built environment for the next generation.
Thanks to your support, we have been able to:
- Continue in our role as the premier public school of architecture in New York City.
- Host a world-class series of lectures with our donor, Sciame Construction.
- Host a range of symposia and events that tackle the most pressing issues of our times: climate change, social justice and long-term environmental, social and ecological sustainability.
- Address the emergency needs of our students.
- Support our students in engaging with practitioners and professional organizations
“The role of architects has changed dramatically over the past two decades. Architects are now involved in all aspects of the built environment, from landscape to urban design to policy and project management. Our goal is to ensure our students have the best possible foundation for a fast-changing, increasingly interconnected and global world. There's never been a better time to study architecture and nowhere more so than New York City."
Marta Gutman PhD
Dean, Spitzer School of Architecture
Last Updated: 04/27/2023 10:45